Oak Creek Wisconsin location. Should have known something was up when it was beautiful summer day 8:00am the place only had 4 or 5 people in it.

The waitress had a terrible attitude, no personality at all. Then to add insult to injury a wire bread tie was found in my friends eggs. Never again will I step foot in a Perkins. I should have read the hand writing on the wall the Denny's parking lot across the street was packed.

When the server was told about the bread tie she made no effort to apologize or make any adjustments. She did however tell the manager about it. The manager was very nice and apologetic. Her solution however was very lame after eating a full breakfast she offers my friend a free muffin.

Really, that is Perkins way of saying we are sorry that you could have choked on a piece of wire because of negligence and incompetence. What a joke!

Review about: Perkins Restaurant Waiter.

Comments

I was at a restaurant once where the floor was slippery. I COULD HAVE fallen and been hurt.

Therefore, I feel the restaurant should have offered me free food and comped my bill ... Now, that doesn't that sound ridiculous?

That's how YOU sound. A free muffin was offered, which is more than adequate and appropriate.