So I ordered The Tangler Burger to go and I asked for no pickles, red Onions, Bacon, or Tomatoes.When I got home and opened my box with the food in it I have gotten 2 buns with the burger inself with nothing on it at all.

I would like to thank Perkins for understanding that because I ordered a few things off my burger that would mean i want nothing at all on the burger. The fallowing is what The Tangler Buger was to contain Cheddar cheese, Applewood smoked bacon, crunchy Onion Tanglers®, bistro sauce, lettuce, tomato, red onion and pickles.

So basically it should have had Cheddar cheese, Crunchy Onions, bistro sauce & Lettuce.But nope I didn't get any of that.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of perkins restaurant the tangler burger from Perkins Restaurant. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Perkins Restaurant to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Perkins Restaurant for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Perkins Restaurant?

Comments