4.5
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I've been a Perkins customer for years and have received a "free breakfast" coupon for several years on my birthday.In the past I have always asked if I could put the coupon's value toward some other breakfast other than 3 pancakes, 2 eggs and 2 bacon/sausages.

The staff has always accepted this arrangement. The waitress today said I could do the same. However, when I went to check out, the cashier said they would no longer honor this arrangement.

That would be acceptable to me if the wait staff had informed me of that before I ordered.Perkins has now lost a long time customer.

wdh2556 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Perkins Restaurant. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Perkins Restaurant to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most serving staff is friendly. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Bob Evans Restaurants. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Perkins Restaurant perkins restaurant breakfast for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Perkins Restaurant?

Comments