Review about Perkins Restaurant Food from Woodbridge, New Jersey
I keep reading about rude Management at Perkins.Well here's another one at the Colonia NJ restaurant: Food and service is good but any time we've had a problem there, the manager quotes policy and won't budge.
Found out today it's the imbecile who runs the place responsible for the arbitrary policies. My husband's potatoes tasted bad and he wanted toast instead to mop up his eggs. Too bad. The arrogant owner told us complain all you want it's his store.
So my husband paid over $8 for a meal he could not eat.
Don't eat at this Perkins.I won't go back.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Perkins Restaurant Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Horrible service. The waiter was a slug. I cleaned up the dishes for him. He couldn't be bothered to clean up our table after serving our dessert. He walked away..."
- "Ordered Fettuccini Carbonara, Got Noodles and Mayo (or something white). I didn't feel like taking a trip to the emergency room so I chose not to eat it. ..."
- "The outback steak house in Cheyenne wyoming would be a great place to buy a steak if they only knew how to cook a steak, i asked for a medium..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Received an email from craftsman club on thursday reminding me that their sale ended saturday 4/13. The sale started on 4/7. I opened the email and clicked the link..."
- "I ordered a bouquet from teleflora for my mom for Mother's Day. I ordered one of there more expensive arrangements because I wanted something more sophisticated looking. I could not..."
- "I bought a package of Oreos (original) and I was not satisfied. I usually love them and my favorite part is the cream in the middle. But almost all the..."