Perkins Restaurant - Unhealthy take out dinners in Orange City Fl.
Update added by user Feb 09
This is an update: the styrafoam was labeled as 6 inside the recycle symbol. letters PS were outside the symbol. the initial review follows:
Original review posted by user Feb 09
Due to age & some disability wife & I rarely go out to dinner.We have been ordering take out at local restaurants.
This is the third time I have noticed depressions in Styrofoam containers food was placed in at Perkins. This time there is no doubt that food was microwaved in Styrofoam delivery containers. Container was melted in microwave & had depressions as well. I researched plastics on internet & these containers are not designed for microwave.
I hope photos come thru for this message.
I will never go back to Perkins.I have not encountered this at my local Ruby's.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Perkins Restaurant Food Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "My husband ordered 15long stem roses and 5of another color to represent 15yrs of marriage and another 5 together making 20years . I received 15 of the poorest looking roses..."
- "I was told by a UPS customer service representative that UPS would change the date of delivery for a package which required an adult signature. Being away for New..."
- "Had a bad experience with my flowers but wesley berry fixed the problem and I am happy with the fix . Thank you..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "As I stated in my previous review about being charged 3 times vs once, this was such a horrible time for it to happen. The funds were out my account..."