Perkins Restaurant - Unhealthy take out dinners in Orange City Fl.
Update added by user Feb 09, 2016
This is an update: the styrafoam was labeled as 6 inside the recycle symbol. letters PS were outside the symbol. the initial review follows:
Original review posted by user Feb 09, 2016
Due to age & some disability wife & I rarely go out to dinner.We have been ordering take out at local restaurants.
This is the third time I have noticed depressions in Styrofoam containers food was placed in at Perkins. This time there is no doubt that food was microwaved in Styrofoam delivery containers. Container was melted in microwave & had depressions as well. I researched plastics on internet & these containers are not designed for microwave.
I hope photos come thru for this message.
I will never go back to Perkins.I have not encountered this at my local Ruby's.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Perkins Restaurant Food Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When speaking to a manager Maria Lakewood Ca store on Woodruff and South St, I could see. In trying to get a refund has been a nightmare. I was told..."
- "So took the daughter to eat dinner tonight. Food did not taste bad, however, it was so cold the gravy had congaled. Told waitess, gladly brought some more cold potatoes...."
- "Jan 1st 2017 I treated my husband to the waffle House on Clark Rd in Sarasota Florida . When we arrived the same waitress we had was trying to let..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Had a bad experience with my flowers but wesley berry fixed the problem and I am happy with the fix . Thank you..."
- "NAME: Check People, LLC. ACCREDITED BUSINESS: NO CONTACT: Ethan Rodriguez ADDRESS: Check People advertises free people search, or $1.00 reverse phone lookup, I thought good price like an ***, utilized..."
- "Ordered from from you flowers on Mother's Day they gave me half my order and then refused to give me the rest after all day of talking to from you..."