Update by user Feb 09, 2016

This is an update: the styrafoam was labeled as 6 inside the recycle symbol. letters PS were outside the symbol. the initial review follows:

Original review posted by user Feb 09, 2016

Due to age & some disability wife & I rarely go out to dinner.We have been ordering take out at local restaurants.

This is the third time I have noticed depressions in Styrofoam containers food was placed in at Perkins. This time there is no doubt that food was microwaved in Styrofoam delivery containers. Container was melted in microwave & had depressions as well. I researched plastics on internet & these containers are not designed for microwave.

I hope photos come thru for this message.

I will never go back to Perkins.I have not encountered this at my local Ruby's.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ragscat is overall dissatisfied with Perkins Restaurant and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Bob Evans Restaurants that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Perkins Restaurant.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Perkins Restaurant to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Perkins Restaurant?

Comments

Perkins is notorious for microwaved food . Best solution is the one I use - stay away.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1189396

It is not being microwaved inside the Styrofoam... This typically happens when they take food out of the fryer and put in straight into the to go box. The hot food is what is melting it.