Resolved
2.9
Cleanliness
Quality of Food
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 23

Head of Perkins called was very polite in addressing my concerns.He apologized and said he would address his staff and let them know that shouldnt have been a problem.

The customer is always right and offered 2 free meals.I am satisfied.

Original review posted by user Aug 23

I have been going to Perkins on Gulf to bay and 19 for years.I dont eat meat.

They have been accomodating with substiuting meat for hashbrowns for years. They cost the same. Now, the manager and waiter will not substitute. I have to pay 3 extra dollars and get meat i will not eat.

Im am very upset about thos because there should be an option anyways.

Everybody doesnt eat meat and we shouldnt have to pay extra.Ill think 3x before going again thanks to waiter Ashley and manager who says changing it will confuse the kitchen.

Review about: Perkins Restaurant Waiter.

Had an Experience with Perkins Restaurant?

Comments

I was in agreement with you until you said "the customer is always right".NO ONE is ever "always right".

A lot of people use that tired old line that some store owner came up with in the 1800's, to get their way, be unreasonable and cheat the store.Bad customers should never be rewarded for bad behavior.

Personally I think you should quit the entitled whining.

I HATE when people order a combo and then try to substitute. You can always choose a vegetarian option separately, the combos are meant for ease. Everything at Perkins can be ordered separately without being a combo - I go there all the time.

to Anonymous #1393791

SO YOU SHOULD HAVE TO PAY MORE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO EAT VEGETARIAN ?!?I have to call you out on your BULL$HIT mam.

It's you meatheads that should be paying more and not us vegans and/or vegetarians, unless you are eating road kill ...then evenly priced!!