Took my girlfriend out to eat at the Perkins in Wilkes Barre Pa.We walk in I need to use the restroom go in and the the restroom smells of urine so bad that I had to walk out.

The floor was dirty and looked like it hadn't been mopped in days the carpet had crumbs and other type of debris that right there should have been my first clue but it was also kinda busy so maybe they couldn't do just yet. Our waiter had a blank look on his face like he was off in his own little world. She got eggs,toast,pancakes,ham,& breakfast potato's I got a patty melt. I've worked in the restaurant business for about 10 years so I have some knowledge of what you order and how it's cooked.

The toast was burnt pancakes were still runny the potato's if that's what you wanna call them looked like they were cook earlier in the day and reheated you can't really screw up eggs the ham she got was also burnt and hard. My patty melt whoever made it didn't know what they were doing or didn't care no thousand island dress the onions were raw when their supposed to be sauteed my french fries looked the same way her potato's look. She ordered a cherry coke that had so much cherry syrup in it that she couldn't drink it because it was to sweet.Only saw the waiter twice once to take the order and the other time was to bring it to the table along with the bill.

The manager looked like he was more worried about what female server he was gonna score with then how the service was going when I voiced my concerns to him about the service and the food and how the place looked this is what he said to look buddy I'm here to get paid if you didn't like it you should have went somewhere else.Lol the balls on that manager I just laughed and walked out the door.I'll never eat there again ever it's not worth it the food we got I wouldn't even give to my dog

Review about: Perkins Restaurant Eggs.

Had an Experience with Perkins Restaurant?

Comments

ROP life insurance is rertun of premium term life insurance.How does it work?If you pay $20 a month into a rertun of premium term life insurance plan over 30 years (that’s $240 a year), you can get back a big chunk of change.You’ll receive a check for $6,000 if you outlive the 30 year term of your policy.

So, do you feel lucky?You get the tax deferred savings of the premiums you pay into your life insurance policy. If you wait until the policy expires, you pay no taxes on the rertun premium you receive.It’s like a savings account that offers you life insurance protection, too. Some rertun of premium life insurance policies let you take money out early, but penalties usually do apply.However, level term life insurance offers you a better rate, up to 20-40% lower than Return of Premium Term Life Insurance.Many young families with children like yourself, choose level term life insurance because it may provide the maximum amount of life insurance coverage at the most affordable premium.With a 20 or 30 year Level Term Life Insurance policy you can get rates and coverage that remain level for the entire term of the policy.If you want, you can compare free quotes online for level term life insurance through Efinancial. They have provided free life insurance quotes online since 2001.

You just fill out one form and get up to 12 Instant Quotes for term life insurance from top-rated insurance companies.

To request your free quotes visit I hope that...

nikalseyn

Not your typical Perkins restaurant, I can assure everyone.Must be endemic to this particular location.

We ran across the Perkins chain last year on a trip out west and really liked them---almost as much as Pizza Barn and Old Dutch potato chips.Suggest you email corporate with the location and your complaints.